3 pivotal tips to opening your very own online Cannabis store.
If you’re interested in finding out about legally distributing and selling cannabis online as an eco mmerce based business you have come to the right place. It’s incredible easy to make a ton of mistakes when you first launch your business so this list will tell you what to do buy highlighting what not to do.
This is a step-by-step guide on how to open an online dispensary:
- Sign up to become a recreational dispensary in your respective province or state. In Canada, only British Columbia has awarded a business license to recreational dispensaries. The rest of the provinces are soon to follow once Justin Trudeau and his Liberal government go through with their promise to legalize marijuana for all of Canada.
If you are in the USA, you can sign up for a recreational dispensary or medicinal dispensary license in the following states: Nevada, Washington, California, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin. Please be careful when researching if your state has approved recreational or medicinal marijuana.
- Do your research on which strains are best suited for flourishing in your environmental climate. Also, make sure that the strains you choose are ones that your community will love to keep smoking. There’s nothing worse than having to throw out valuable stock – you’re tossing out money.
- Choose an eCommerce solution that will allow you to give the best service possible. One that has a built in POS for your future retail store, inventory & customer management, delivery modules that are hyper local, built in SEO and inbound marketing, and well designed!
- Get ride of the “If You Build It They Will Come” mentality because they wont. Everything takes time and effort. According to Internet Live Stats, the world wide web has about 1,202,012,086 websites right now and there are about 4.44 billion pages.
- Invest in branding – a logo is usually the first thing a visitor sees and one of the first impressions of your business.